Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thinking about baseball...





Doubleday Field
Cooperstown, NY




Onenta, NY - Single "A" Minor League Baseball Game

With school back in session, my schedule is extremely full and in my limited amount of "free time", I have been trying to buy a house. In the midst of all this craziness, I've been drawn back to the game I love...baseball. October is just around the corner and I know it sounds silly, and even sort of "unimportant" as there as so many other things that I could spend my time following and learning about. But I'm drawn to the game...the daily games, the ups and downs of one team, the pennant race with my team still in first place and the many stories that connect us to "our team." Looking through some of my pictures tonight, I came across some favorite baseball pictures that I took this summer. 



1 comment:

Kelley said...

I think it's time to update!